No other companies can offer two stages of savings and protections, except Delta Dental. Delta Dental PPO coverage program gives you access to be the one of members of two largest dentist networks in the country. These are Delta Dental PPO and Premier networks. In addition, Delta Dental PPO has an easy procedure.
Delta Dental PPO (Point-of-Service) features cover low cost, easy administration, world-class customer service, and one of the largest PPO dentist networks. Participating dentists also agree to take the policies at Delta Dental. The dentists at Delta Dental and Delta Dental PPO agree to accept the payment of Delta Dental
Participating dentists also agree to take the policies at Delta Dental. The dentists at Delta Dental and Delta Dental PPO agree to accept the payment of Delta Dental as overall fee. This can reduce the cost of group claims while protecting members from additional cost. Are you ready for more Information?
Delta Dental provides four service options, which offer the cost savings as follow :
1. Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC and Faculty Practice is the best cost savings for you;
2. Delta Dental PPO dentists are to save your next highest cost;
3. Delta Dental Premier dentists offer contracts where the costs is listed in it, but it is not as much as savings in Delta Dental PPO, and
4. Non-Delta Dental dentists are the lowest cost of benefits. The maximum benefit is paid by Delta Dental for you who have joined is $1,500
The Benefits of Delta Dental PPO Coverage
Delta Dental PPO coverage offers high quality for dental care. The lower cost can be got when checking up on the dentist’s network in Delta Dental PPO. You would like to find out whom the dentists and their address that join Delta Dental PPO Coverage.
Then you will enjoy reasonable payments and comprehensive dental care. In addition, you will also take benefits from the 30-plus years of Delta Dental and the experienced and committed network to achieve and maintain oral health for you and your family as Delta Dental customers.
Receive dental treatment by the dentists at Delta Dental PPO. What does Delta Dental PPO cover?
You will enjoy the great benefits when you receive dental care from the dentists in Delta Dental PPO, including :
• The lower cost. The dentists who participate with Delta Dental agree to receive cost reductions to the patients. Since Delta Dental insurance PPO has been deducted from this fee, you get a lower payment. The low cost is for you when going to the dentists in Delta Dental network.
If you participate in Delta Dental PPO Value or Delta Dental PPO Value for Senior, you will continue to receive reduced fees for dental services which are participating in Delta Dental PPO.
The services have been described in the Patient Payment Schedule. Diagnostic and Prevention Services are covered 100% according to a negotiation with the Dentists in Delta Dental. Restorative, Prosthetic, and other basic services are also discounted if the dentists in Delta Dental PPO provide such services. Dental care services are provided by the dentists who do not participate in Delta Dental, patients won’t get discounts available in Delta Dental.
• No claims. Your dentists in Delta Dental will submit your claim
• Cash. Delta Dental pays the dentists who have participated so that you don’t have to pay the additional cost and wait for a replacement check
• Estimated pre-treatment
You can ask the dentist in Delta Dental to provide an estimating cost when it exceeds $300. This helps you to get an estimate of the service expectations which is covered, your money, and the costs which have to be paid before you start treatment.
Certainly, Delta Dental PPO will provide dental services which are performed by the dentists who are not in Delta Dental network. However, when you visit the dentists who are not in the network, you may have to spend a higher cost. You will be charged for the difference between how much Delta Dental pays and how much you have to pay the dentist.
The Costs of Delta Dental (PPO)
The services which are provided by the dentists in Delta Dental PPO is burdened to a person $ 50 per day, up to limit of $ 150 per family. The services which are outside the PPO network, the daily fee is $ 75 per person, up to $ 225 per family. The replacement is based on PPO contract of cost with the PPO dentists, premier contract of costs with the premier dentists, and grants for the non-Delta Dental dentists. What does Delta Dental PPO cover?
The planning of the costs of dental care that have been determined as follows :
1. 100% (no deductible) for diagnostic and preventive services (such as checks, annual cleaning, fluoride treatments, and management) at the Ostrow Faculty Practice and School of Dentistry. 90% coverage (no deductible) is for all other in networks PPO dentists, and 80% coverage (non-deductible) is for Delta Dental Premier dentists.
2. 100% after deducting for basic services such as oral, patch, endodontic, periodontic, and sealant operations at the Ostrow Faculty Practice and School of Dentistry. 80% after deducting other in networks PPO dentists.
3. 100% after deductible for main services such as crowns, inlays, inlays and cast restorations, fixed bridges, and dentures at the Ostrow Faculty Practice and School of Dentistry. 60% after deducting for other in networks PPO dentists.
Does Delta Dental cover implants?
2. Delta Dental coverage for braces is 50% for orthodontics up to lifetime maximum of $ 1500.
If you use the Non-Delta Dental dentists who charge more than Delta Dental program for service, you will have to pay additional costs. To find out the dentist in Delta Dental network, call customer service at (800) 765-6003 and be sure to refer to the USC group number, 03378-03001.
Alternatively, you can contact Delta Dental at (888) 335-8227. If you need help to find the dentists and know more about Delta Dental PPO Coverage, call phone number for Delta Dental (800) 872-0500. Contact the Delta Dental of Michigan sales department at 877-335-8264 or you can search for providers online.