I. Delta Dental PPO
Preferred Provider Organization of Delta Dental is usually called Delta Dental PPO. Delta Dental members can save money by choosing Dental Delta Dental PPO even though members can go to any licensed dentists in Delta Dental. In the United States, the dentists who participate in Delta Dental PPO network are more than 107,200 in more than 293,200 locations. Full payment for covered services at Delta Dental (delta dental PPO coverage) has been approved by Dental Dental PPO dentists.
In addition, Delta Dental members will be protected from some troubles because Delta Dental policy will be obeyed by the dentists of Delta Dental PPO. Delta Dental PPOs will also be easier to use because the dentists will file claim forms for their patients with Delta Dental coverage.
Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier insurance are the two largest dentist networks in the United States. The PPO program from Delta Dental gives access to the members to these two networks. Delta dental PPO providers will provide convenience and affordable cost in PPO program. No other programs can make these two savings for their members.
The following are Delta Dental Features PPO (Standard)
• Affordable costs
• there is no difficulty in administration
• World-class of dental customer services
• The largest PPO dentist network in the United States
II. Summary of Benefits of PPO plan in Delta Delta
Here are the advantages of Delta dental PPO plan which is compared to Delta Dental Premier. The dentists with dental plans in Delta Dental PPO may be freely and flexibly chosen by Delta Dental members who select Gold, Silver or Bronze Plan which is included in Delta Dental PPO. Your out-of-pocket costs will vary in Delta Dental Premier or out-of-network.
You as the member will save money with the dentists of Delta Dental PPO if you change Delta Dental procedures to Delta Dental PPO. In Delta Dental Premier and out-of network, the additional cost will be not covered by Delta Dental when the dentists ask additional costs to patients.
The dentists in Delta Dental Premier may charge a bill which is exceeding an amount of Delta Dental PPO costs that is allowed by Delta Dental. Therefore, you may have out-of-pocket costs if you use Delta Dental Premier or out-of-network dentists even if the procedure is covered 100%. However, you can save money with the dentists of Delta Dental Premier which is compared to the dentists of out-of-network because the dentists or Delta Dental Premier cannot charge exceeding allowable amount of Delta Dental Premier.
1. Monthly Premium of delta dental PPO rates
• Single, gold plan is $35.54, silver plan is $28.94, bronze plan is $14.47
• Two People, gold plan is $68.73, silver plan is $56.25, bronze plan is $29.66
• Family, gold plan is $125.46, silver plan is $105.27, bronze plan is $61.93
The deductible is annual, per person per year contract, and applies to all services, the gold plan is $50, the silver plan is $75, bronze plan is $25.
3. Prevention Services of delta dental PPO coverage
For this service, the gold plan is covered 100%, the silver plan is covered 90%, and the bronze plan is covered 100% that are fluoride treatment under the age of 18; Sealants under the age of 19, space maintainers are not covered.
The following are procedures for prevention services:
• Exams (2 per benefits year)
• Cleanings (2 per benefits year)
• Bitewing X-rays (one set per person in the benefit year)
• X-rays (full mouth/panorama per person every 36 months)
• Fluoride treatments (one per person for benefit years under 16)
• Space maintainers (under age 14)
• Sealants (under the age of 16)
4. Basic Services (6 months of waiting period)
In basic service, the gold plan is covered 50%, the silver plan is covered 50%, and the bronze plan is not covered.
The following are the procedures for basic services:
• Patches (amalgam)
• Simple dental extraction
5. Main or Major Services (12 month waiting period)
In the major services, the gold plan is covered 50%, the silver plan is covered 50%, and the bronze plan is not covered.
The following are the procedures in the major service:
• Treatment of gum disease
• Root canals
• Surgical extraction
• Denture relines and rebates; Adjustments
• Complete and partial dentures
• Fixed bridge work
6. Annual Maximum Benefit
Per person per benefit year, gold plan is $ 1,500, silver plan is $ 1,000, and bronze plan is $ 500
7. Are implants covered by Delta Dental PPO?
Delta dental PPO coverage for implants are covered 50% while visiting the dentists of Delta Dental network and 40% while visiting out-of-network dentists after a 12-month waiting period.
8. Is braces or orthodontics covered?
Delta dental ppo coverage for braces or orthodontics and are not covered under Delta Dental PPO plan. For More Information, call 877-335-8264 today which provide Delta dental PPO coverage of Michigan. Delta Dental PPO is ready to serve you.